Busy dog parent? No problem! This course reveals the essential diet strategies you need to optimize your dog’s health.
Global canine nutrition authorities W. Jean Dodds, DVM and Diana Laverdure-Dunetz, MS created the Rock Your Dog’s Diet Crash Course because we know that you work hard, are limited for time and are just plain crazy-busy.
But, even with your hectic life, you still want to take awesome care of your dog!
Let’s face it, your dog may be your best friend – or at the very least he or she ranks up there as a favorite family member!
So, of course you want to do everything you can to ensure that your “four-legged kid” lives the healthiest, longest life possible.
What you need are the key elements to feeding your dog for a healthy, long life that you can implement immediately. And, you need it to be delivered in a quick, easy-to-follow format so that you can fit it into your busy life.
Enter the Rock Your Dog’s Diet Crash Course!
This course delivers quick, easy-to-follow steps that can implement immediately to transform your dog’s health.
Here are some of the essential nutrition nuggets you will uncover inside the course:
- The root cause of chronic disease in dogs and the steps you must take to avoid it in your dog.
- Ingredients in your dog’s commercial food that could literally be slowly killing him or her – and how to get rid of them.
- The Three Keys you must use to ensure your dog receives a balanced home-prepared diet.
- The precise amounts of protein, fat and carbohydrates to include in your dog’s diet.
- Specific ingredients to feed your dog and how much of each.
- Must-have supplements and how much of each to use.
Whether you’re a busy dog-mom, dog-dad or you are a dog care professional looking to increase your knowledge of nutrition – the Rock Your Dog’s Diet Crash Course is your essential “go to” course for the nutrition foundation you need.
Let’s get started!
Who is the target audience?
- Dog enthusiasts of all kinds, including dog parents, vet techs, pet store owners/managers, trainers, sitters and groomers