The course is designed to help all the lovely pet parents to enrich the lives of their pets during their golden years. As a dog ages, his immunity decreases and his organs don’t work as efficiently as they earlier used to. As a result, he becomes prone to develop age related issues like vision and hearing impairment, arthritis, urinary incontinence, obesity, seizures, canine cognitive dysfunction and dental diseases. This course is a one stop solution to tackle all these age related issues in your pooch.
Further, the course emphasizes on
- Tips for managing your lovely dog if he is suffering from any of these age related issues
- Possible symptoms and the underlying causes to understand and manage these issues in a better way
- Diet suggestions to combat these age related issues
This course is also for those pet parents whose dogs are approaching their senior years. You will get to know various preventive measures to avoid these age related issues in your dogs and help them live gracefully in their golden years!
Who is the target audience?
- Pet parents whose dogs are in golden years
- Pet parents whose dogs are approaching old age
- Even those pet parents whose dogs are young or those who are thinking to adopt a dog. They will get to know certain preventive measures to avoid these age related issues when their dogs enter their golden years