Do you know the top mistake when it comes to dog owners rushing their dog to the emergency vet is?
They waited too long. They wanted to see if their dog would show signs of improvement first.
This course was specifically created for dog owners or dog care individuals who want to be armed with information in order to ensure they give their dog the best quality of life. This course will teach you to be aware of your dog from head to toe and to successfully identify problem areas before it’s too late.
***This course is not to replace any professional advice from veterinarians, groomers, etc. but instead created to provide knowledge for every dog owner to make them more aware of their dog’s well-being. Always contact a professional in your area if you have questions, concerns or an emergency.***
Tatiana has over 13 years of experience in the dog field from working as a groomer’s assistant, a dog trainer, dedicating 3 years at a veterinary clinic and now successfully running her own dog boarding, & dog walking business. Her clients know that with her comprehensive knowledge and experience around all breeds that they can be worry-free while out of town.
Nicole is a licensed veterinary technician with over 20 years of experience around different animals will be joining Tatiana in this course. Nicole will give you more insight into what can harm your dog and laying the foundation for understanding different parasites and preventions better.
Hear what our students are saying:
“Professional, yet easily understood. Very complete and excellent sharings with video demonstrations on most general care. I feel this education is a great review for experienced dog owners as well as novice or first timers. It really made me sit up and take notice of several tasks that I have forgotten to do or don’t do in a timely manner to keep my dogs healthy and prevent chronic disease.” -Bill
With the years of experience combined, Tatiana Ambrose and Nicole Brown will lead you through this course with real photos AND live demonstrations to give you a well-rounded look into the veterinary side of things with actionable, practical and safe steps you can follow along with your dog.
Why should you take this course?
* Learn to trim black or white nails on puppies and dogs
* Have the essentials on hand if you need to bathe your dog at home
* Learn what your dog’s ears are telling you and how to clean their ears at home
* Step by step demonstrations on introducing a dog tooth brush to your dog
* Understand dental disease stages
* Deep insight into flea infestations and tick diseases
* Heat stroke prevention (how to prevent it and supplies to have on hand)
What bonuses are included with this course?
* Learn how to dremel your dog’s nails
* Downloadable PDF activity sheets to follow along with your puppy or dog
* My top recommended dog toys after testing them out
* Learn how to give your dog medication easier
Hear what our students are saying:
“Some very helpful hints and information provided for those of us with dogs. I like that the instructors actually showed how to do some things and real images of what some of the topics of the videos were about. It was much better than just talking and showing words on a slide. Also owners were asked to check a few things on their dogs whilst progressing through the course. A good reminder, as I hadn’t checked for ear hair for a while 🙂 The instructors provide easy to understand information and they do know what they are talking about.” ~Annie
“I have two dogs at home and whatever I’ve learnt in this course really helped me care for my dogs better. Great course to take!” -Dexter
Using this information inside this course, we know that you’ll be more equipped to detect signs of possible danger for your dog before it’s too late for your dog or puppy.
See you inside the course,
~Tatiana & Nicole with K-9 Ares, Romeo, Athena, Barkley and Gauge
Who is the target audience?
- This course is NOT for you if you are not interested in learning about dogs or veterinary information pertaining to dogs
- Dog sitters & Dog walkers
- Anyone involved with the care of any dog(s) such as dog rescues and dog shelter staff
- New puppy and dog owners wanting to learn basic canine care