Are you a dog lover? Do you struggle paying for your pet’s vet bills? Would you like to know how to keep your pet healthy?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
In this course you will have myself, Dr. Mason Romero, as the instructor. I have been in the Veterinary profession for more than 10 years. I have been a licensed, practicing Veterinarian since 2012. I currently have a 12 year old dachshund named Maggie and a 12 year old cat named Meathead. Through my years as a Veterinarian, I have seen the common struggles associated with pet ownership first hand. This course was designed to address some of the most common obstacles pet owners face when it comes to caring for their pets.
You will learn:
- Learn about different options to pay for your veterinary bills.
- Learn about the benefits of pet insurance.
- Know the importance of annual exams.
- Understand how being proactive with your pet’s health care at home can save you money on yearly veterinary bills.
- Know the dangers of obesity and how it can lead to other costly diseases.
- Learn how keeping your pet’s teeth clean can improve your pet’s quality of life.
- Learn about ear infections and how you can decrease the frequency of them happening.
- Know the benefits of spaying/neutering your pet and how it can decrease the chances of developing serious diseases.
- Understand how internal and external parasite control can keep your pet healthy and avoid visits to see the vet.
- Learn about the benefits of routine bathing.
If you love your dog, enroll now! By taking action with what you learn in this course, your dog will be healthier and so will your wallet!! I will update the course as needed based on your feedback.
>>> Udemy has a 30 day money back guarantee if you decide this course isn’t a right fit for you so go ahead and click the enroll button above to ensure you have a happy and healthy dog!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for dog owners who want to learn how to keep their four legged friend happy and healthy.